PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

I got banned on the official version (they say i used an altered versión), so, im starting a new game, but using this versión, cause fu$%#$ city jam c:

I got banned on the official version (they say i used an altered versión), so, im starting a new game, but using this versión, cause fu$%#$ city jam c:
If you didn't use mod before they will give you your account back, simply write them on support. They sometimes ban unfairly people who play this game fair but then 100% give them their account back.

If you didn't use mod before they will give you your account back, simply write them on support. They sometimes ban unfairly people who play this game fair but then 100% give them their account back.
Oh i already did it, they keep saying that i was using an unnoficial version of the app lol, i think they dont really care, maybe if i bought something they would return my acc, but since i was a f2p player, well ban for me

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom