PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

I have an issue with the mod. Suddenly, I opened the game and this popped up. I'll leave the translation:
"The app is not active. Right now, this app is not available and the developer is aware of it. You'll be able to log in when this app is reactivated."

So I tried reinstalling and downloading the game again, restarting my phone, forcing the app to stop and opening it again... Nothing works. Can someone please help me??

Thanks.
Screenshot_20221111-013312_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221111-013312_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221111-013312_Chrome.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 56
I have an issue with the mod. Suddenly, I opened the game and this popped up. I'll leave the translation:
"The app is not active. Right now, this app is not available and the developer is aware of it. You'll be able to log in when this app is reactivated."

So I tried reinstalling and downloading the game again, restarting my phone, forcing the app to stop and opening it again... Nothing works. Can someone please help me??

Thanks.
View attachment 468898
its a general error, even with the official app, the fb page of hogwarts mistery said that they're looking at it

Because if you start a new game and you have higher Courage, Empathy and Knowledy it's possible someone to report you
That's why I didn't completed this quest to be in a Club
Isn't club constellation event where we collect dragon/sphinx/hipogriff points to collect star nodes and complete the constellation? And also there's the global event coming for a time inbetween?
What are you talking about?

So, house pride event is coming on 13 november.
Can we login those days without taking part on the event, or we need to avoid logging in while the event is on? :c

So, house pride event is coming on 13 november.
Can we login those days without taking part on the event, or we need to avoid logging in while the event is on? :c
If you log in during this event, you will immediately get sorted into a group whether you want it or not. This rule applies to both FM and HP. Although I don't immediately change my app, but if I spot an obvious cheater in my group, I'll immediately change my app. There's no use even if I looked like a regular player, if there's a cheater in my group, it will only need one contact support from one innocent player to put me at high risk.

You can participate in both event as long as you are prudent, respect other players, and be convincing enough. Many get banned even though they're already keeping low profile because they don't understand this game gameplay mechanics. I thanked the spreadsheet for this.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom