PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

no, they have a system in place once the event is over to see which accounts participated in the event. You may think you are safe now but the ban will happen once the event is over. I know it's tempting but not worth it.
Welp.... Perhaps my time has come xD
Greed took over me and I brought stuff on brilliant bargains

Will also report if I get banned or not after it is over

no, they have a system in place once the event is over to see which accounts participated in the event. You may think you are safe now but the ban will happen once the event is over. I know it's tempting but not worth it.
I only bought 1 outfit with real diamonds that I'm saving, I don't buy pages or other things
but you're right, it's not worth getting ban over it

I am very tempted to buy loads of the time toffee . bought loads of books and creature food on the 2 previous bargains and got away with it.but u seem sure of the ban this time. so i think i will pass this one

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom