PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

G-Bo ッ
Best game to be modded ever.
i hope you'll find a way to hack the Attribute, it takes alot of time to get it.
(maybe ever skip the "introes" every conversation or "spell interview")

Hello guys, I want to ask you for a link or another site where I can download a hacked Harry Potter game? Because the hack is on this site, the company has given me a band, and I cannot play again with this mod.

Hello guys, I want to ask you for a link or another site where I can download a hacked Harry Potter game? Because the hack is on this site, the company has given me a band, and I cannot play again with this mod.
You will still be banned even if you install another mod.
If you linked your previous account to a Facebook account, you could start over.

And if I did not create a Facebook account in my old account?
Well sadly, since you have been banned you can consider your account in the game is no more, so you will need to create a new one I mean a new character.

It's okay it happened to me once, I lost my old account and I couldn't recover it because I wasn't connected with Facebook 🥲

WHAT?
Bro imaging doing the same class like 100 times to get 5000xp (i don't count side answers/+10 points every time you complete them.)
It's easy but the trick is to start after you begin the second year at school,because after you meet with Bill Weasley it start to be more difficult and slowly :face02:

Well sadly, since you have been banned you can consider your account in the game is no more, so you will need to create a new one I mean a new character.

It's okay it happened to me once, I lost my old account and I couldn't recover it because I wasn't connected with Facebook 🥲
But I can't build a new character! Because when I download a game from a site it still bans

And if I did not create a Facebook account in my old account?
I'm not sure. Linking a Facebook account is very important since it saves your game progress. That's why I always do that.
That is to say, I think you can't play the game anymore unless you change devices.
But that's my experience with bans. Hope someone else in here can shed some light on the matter.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom