PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I've been banned 🥲. I just logged in during the second day of FM. Looked on the next day, some1 had 4.5k around. But I thought I would be safe. I had done 0 point. And I found this morning I can no longer play. This is your sign to not log in during FM even if you don't plan to score.
Does anyone know is there any chance I may get it back though? Any possible chance? I don't want to start over.
Again, stay safe 🥹

A little meme I made based on my pain :)

Giancarlo Esposito Angry Happy Face 30122022233523.jpg

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I've been banned 🥲. I just logged in during the second day of FM. Looked on the next day, some1 had 4.5k around. But I thought I would be safe. I had done 0 point. And I found this morning I can no longer play. This is your sign to not log in during FM even if you don't plan to score.
Does anyone know is there any chance I may get it back though? Any possible chance? I don't want to start over.
Again, stay safe 🥹
Ouch, I feel for you, bro. There are minimalist and diligent supports. Your luck this time encountered an over-diligent one. That's why mod users are STRONGLY advisable to not play during PvP events. Even if you don't actively participating.

If there's a way to recover your banned account, then this thread won't reach over 360+ comments mainly discussing on how to avoid getting banned. So yeah my friend, there you go. Just let it sit for now, maybe you'll get a motivation to start over after a while.

Again, stay safe 🥹
if someone on your group cheats, JC watches that group and RIP

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom