PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

How can it be? I though HP will shorting you, if you have already 25points.

I want join this HP but i'm afraid 😭
I don't know, i was doing classes to keep going on the story, after i finished one of them (charms) i got the message "you got sorted on a group" something like that :C
I closed the game, i'll return on monday, i hope not to get ban :c

I don't know, i was doing classes to keep going on the story, after i finished one of them (charms) i got the message "you got sorted on a group" something like that :C
I closed the game, i'll return on monday, i hope not to get ban :c
If you did some classes and got 25 points from it ofc you were sorted into group. The House Pride event unlocks after you gather 25 points.

Ahoj, mám problém s hrouHi, I have a problem when I play, see. Hypogriffin, so I have a strip max. Does not continue further. See. Screenshot. Version of the game from 15. December.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230115_131429_com.tinyco.potter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230115_131429_com.tinyco.potter.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 65
Ahoj, mám problém s hrouHi, I have a problem when I play, see. Hypogriffin, so I have a strip max. Does not continue further. See. Screenshot. Version of the game from 15. December.
Ahoj. S hrou problém nemáš, až postoupíš do dalšího ročníku, tak se to odemkne. Momentálně akorát nahromaďuješ zkušenosti a až postoupíš do dalšího ročníku, tak za všechny ty nahromaděný zkušenosti dostaneš odměny.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom