PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

hey friends! i just got banned! i was only up to yr 2, and maxed out all my clothes/pets for attributes point. i also played during the brilliant bargains event (maxed out all bundles with fake gems), house pride, and full marks event. i was surprised to see that you could report other players, and knew it was a possibility that i would be reported, but hoped maybe no one did. what i didn't know however, was that jamcity would monitor all players after an event is over to weed out hackers. i learnt that just now through reading the forum.

i actually restarted the game before (up to yr 3, cos i realised i wasted my pages on duelling events (free pages that i got from brilliant bargains, and didn't realise until AFTER i reset the game. brilliant bargains did not show up in my 2nd time playing) and should have unlocked porlock at the beginning).

NEVER LOGGED IN WITH FACEBOOK, since i remember seeing articles that you could get banned through facebook.

i uninstalled the app, uninstalled the apk, and reinstalled everything, but i keep getting the message "you have been banned by jamcity". it's as if they recognise the DEVICE, and NOT by facebook account. IS THERE A WAY TO TRICK THE GAME INTO FORGETTING THIS PHONE SO I CAN PLAY A NEW GAME?

also now i know to not even open the app while group events are on, and don't let energy get above 600. my energy levels were over 1000 each time i was playing because i left the "no use energy" button on. IS THERE A THREAD TO GET THIS GAME UNBANNED? thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-20-17-30-49-41_d08c55363db4e970771f0cdc927ca003.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-20-17-30-49-41_d08c55363db4e970771f0cdc927ca003.jpg
    773.3 KB · Views: 62
Thank you very much !

hey friends! i just got banned! i was only up to yr 2, and maxed out all my clothes/pets for attributes point. i also played during the brilliant bargains event (maxed out all bundles with fake gems), house pride, and full marks event. i was surprised to see that you could report other players, and knew it was a possibility that i would be reported, but hoped maybe no one did. what i didn't know however, was that jamcity would monitor all players after an event is over to weed out hackers. i learnt that just now through reading the forum.

i actually restarted the game before (up to yr 3, cos i realised i wasted my pages on duelling events (free pages that i got from brilliant bargains. didn't realise until AFTER i reset the game that brilliant bargains would not show up in my 2nd time playing) and should have unlocked porlock at the beginning).

NEVER LOGGED IN WITH FACEBOOK, since i remember seeing articles that you could get banned through facebook.

i uninstalled the app, uninstalled the apk, and reinstalled everything, but i keep getting the message "you have been banned by jamcity". it's as if they recognise the DEVICE, and NOT by facebook account. IS THERE A WAY TO TRICK THE GAME INTO FORGETTING THIS PHONE SO I CAN PLAY A NEW GAME?

also now i know to not even open the app while group events are on, and don't let energy get above 600. my energy levels were over 1000 each time i was playing because i left the "no use energy" button on. IS THERE A THREAD TO GET THIS GAME UNBANNED FROM DEVICE? thanks!

Attachments

773.3 KB · Views: 40
Full marks & house pride. & Beware cuz full marks is the next event. It's starting soon. Don't login till the next 4 days to stay safe.

damn!! there were no instructions to avoid the game during these group events. i just got banned. i never logged in with facebook, since i remember seeing articles that you could get banned through facebook.

i uninstalled the app, uninstalled the apk, and reinstalled everything, but i keep getting the message "you have been banned by jamcity". it's as if they recognise the DEVICE, and NOT by facebook account. is there a way to trick the game into forgetting the phone so i can start afresh? thanks heaps

Attachments

773.3 KB · Views: 44
Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom