PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Just a couple of questions:

Is buying energy necessery? I mean, the mod have the "No Energy Cost" feature, which is better in my opinion.
The Notebooks can't be modded, but how about pages?

Just a couple of questions:

Is buying energy necessery? I mean, the mod have the "No Energy Cost" feature, which is better in my opinion.
The Notebooks can't be modded, but how about pages?
That's true but it would suck if not being able to buy energy with gems also extended to the free gem purchases though. It's so useful to use gems to skip timers, and purchase things for free (including pages when they have them) during Brilliant Bargains events. Hopefully, a solution can be found.

That's true but it would suck if not being able to buy energy with gems also extended to the free gem purchases though. It's so useful to use gems to skip timers, and purchase things for free (including pages when they have them) during Brilliant Bargains events. Hopefully, a solution can be found.
"instant mission" feature wouldn't work anymore too??🥺🥺 I thought only "free shopping" isn't working in the store section..I really hope they find a solution for the gem hack..otherwise it will be very difficult to play

Well now, that depends. Is the issue gem related, or energy related. If there's something wrong with using gems, then I agree, it's a huge blow. But if you can't buy just the energy, then it's not that bad.
We also only can say for sure after those events are up to see how it all plays out.

I'm just curious, is it possible to transfer your acount from a phone to another with a transfer data app or something like that?

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom