PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

House pride alert!
Starting today 9pm UTC till July 29th 9pm UTC the pages House Pride is taking place!! Fellow modded players, please be considerate and patient.

lmao i was in the middle of graduation when house pride has started, what is this trap. fortunately i wasn't sorted into the group yet. have no idea if it will help me

lmao i was in the middle of graduation when house pride has started, what is this trap. fortunately i wasn't sorted into the group yet. have no idea if it will help me

I was looking forward to starting year 8 today. It's still safe to play during House pride, so long as you can avoid getting any house points (You need 2 or more house points to get sorted into a group this time). I think chapter 60 is safe, as there are no lessons prerequisite to finishing it, but I'm still going to check a guide whenever one is up to see if there are any hidden house points that I have to avoid.

I was looking forward to starting year 8 today. It's still safe to play during House pride, so long as you can avoid getting any house points (You need 2 or more house points to get sorted into a group this time). I think chapter 60 is safe, as there are no lessons prerequisite to finishing it, but I'm still going to check a guide whenever one is up to see if there are any hidden house points that I have to avoid.
Do finishing tlsq tasks give house points?

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom