PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Hi everybody! I have a problem... After logging into Facebook, a black screen appeared and I can’t load the last save :( It’s a pity to lose progress... Please tell me what should I do?

Hi all! I´m having an issue with the latest beyond hogwarts chapter. I just can´t finish the "An Expert Search" task. Did all activities, but when I go to ROCC Division to deliver it, the place is just empty, with no one and nothing to interact with. Has anyone faced this glitch before? Thanks!

5.4.0 facebook login
Had the same issue but was able to login by doing the following, sign out from facebook on every browser on your phone, delete fb lite - use the normal facebook app. Then delete cache from hogwarts and try the login, worked for me on 5.4.0

Anyone know how to fix this. The icon with the exclamation mark disappeared and now I can't finish this mission and proceed to the next chapter. One more, I also having graphic glitch for Ministry of Magic Office.
View attachment 532857View attachment 532858View attachment 532859
Hi,

Have you been able to fix this issue? I´m facing a similar glitch with "An Expert Search" and can´t finish the sidequest. For now it´s not a big deal, since chapter 8 it´s not out yet, but it will soon...

i have a problem with FB i can't log in and if i try to install previous version of the app it come out an update notice that force me to update, if i close it the game quit, how can i do? can someone share a link for the 5.2.2 version?

Last edited:
Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom