PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

I've been using this mod since its creation, long before joining the site, and it has never caused me issues with Facebook accounts, mine or those of people I know. Never, not even once. The mod has an anti-tracking feature, and if you follow the modder's instructions and know how to use it, you won't risk anything. Those who play this game obviously do so for the long haul. Hogwarts Mystery isn't one of those idle games where you use and then discard the game at pleasure, with no one caring about the progress made. HM Is for those who want their Hogwarts adventure, and, obviously, saved progress is a crucial component. Therefore, solving the Facebook login issue is extremely vital because no one downloads this game to throw months of effort ( and cash, maybe ) in the trash for just playing it a bit and then and then puf, bye bye.
The mod Is safe and so Is the Facebook login, just learn how to use It.
But I can't log in my fb, it gets black screen and doesn't load my savegame. What should I do?

But I can't log in my fb, it gets black screen and doesn't load my savegame. What should I do?

I would wait for the next update, I really believe in this project and I currently play it on my other phone, where the problem with Facebook login does not exists. Oh, and Bluestack, of course. 🫂

Install the original game and login with fb app then install the signed apk over it if u r rooted and it'll work

I'll try It myself on a non rooted phone and see.

-Install 5.2.2 - Select "Later" when see the Update message - Log in with FB account - Install the latest version
I can't install the latest version after doing the previous steps... Once I've installed 5.2.2 and try to install the current one it says 'impossible to install' and if I erase the 5.2.2 the savegame is erased too. thanks for the try.

Good morning, it won't let me log in to Facebook when I try it stays with a black screen and when I try to go back it says connection failed what should I do?

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom