This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

I can't install the latest version after doing the previous steps... Once I've installed 5.2.2 and try to install the current one it says 'impossible to install' and if I erase the 5.2.2 the savegame is erased too. thanks for the try.
Can you screenshot what the error
It work for me on real phone
If Bluestack so I need another go-around step

Are there any other group events besides HP en FM I should be wary of off using? I got banned last spring on another device, but afaik I those events weren't going on and I didn't contact JC. Is it possible some other events or duelling may trigger a ban?

Hello, I have been playing with the mod but if I uninstall it and install again will it remember my progresos? Or how do I restore it?. I'm not connected to Facebook

Hi everyone, how can we fix this error? Someone help me and guide me please.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128_165319_Package installer.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 68
Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic