PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Recién lo instale y sale eso
Screenshot_2024-01-04-02-39-21-324_com.tinyco.potter.jpg

Dont play the game untill January 10th people! Unless you know what you are doing.

Full marks is going on and when you login during that time chances to be banned are way higher !!!

Hello. I need help. Why is the HP: Hogwarts Mystery Mod App keeps crashing and lagging on my phone?...My phone doesn't lag or crash in any of my other games, my phone have enough space so it didn't supposed to crash or lag...and I also tested in downloaded the original app in PlayStore, and it doesn't lag...So It has to do with the mod app. Please I need help so bad🥹

We tried to warn you. Don't play during a Full Marks event. There's an increased risk of getting banned because it's one of the only multiplayer events in the game.

Have fun starting a new game, I guess... Don't play the game until January 9th/10th! That goes for everyone!

Can I ask if this mean that we have high chance of banned, even if no one on the FM team report us?

Can I ask if this mean that we have high chance of banned, even if no one on the FM team report us?

The problem with full marks and house pride is that even if only one person gets reported, the whole group gets checked. So even if you yourself are not reported, if one of the 20 people in your group gets reported then you will still likely get banned. Even if you are not participating or actively cheating in the full marks event, JC will still check the history of your account and can notice the discrepancies caused by modding.

Otra vez fui vetado y tome toda las precauciones, ni abuse tanto

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-04-20-32-55-897_com.tinyco.potter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-04-20-32-55-897_com.tinyco.potter.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 89
Otra vez fui vetado y tome toda las precauciones, ni abuse tanto
Full Marks is in effect. It's a multiplayer event, so there's an increased risk of getting banned if you play during this period, regardless of how much or how little you hacked your game. We keep telling people on every page to stop playing until it ends on January 9th/10th so they don't end up like you.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom