This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

The eventi that block my game its ended but i have yet this issue that can't enter in game. I have patience but i can not play.please help us
Do you have the new 5.7 ver that was updated a few days ago? or the older one? the new one solved the problem for me. Anyway, you may want to wait until full marks is over to enter the game again

Please its 10 days that i can't enter in game with the same issue of salamander frost give me a solution to play.sorry to disturb you but i wanna play with the mod.thanks for reply.
Salvatore

Please its 10 days that i can't enter in game with the same issue of salamander frost give me a solution to play.sorry to disturb you but i wanna play with the mod.thanks for reply.
Salvatore

There was a new update to the app not too long after the Salamander issue appeared - and the update solved not only that but several outfit glitches. Did you update to the new 5.7?

Energy can be purchased from the store with the 0 diamond cheat. Can you also provide a solutions for the carnival event?

Golden ticket X2 0 diamond mode unavailable.

Or how to get Carnival Silver tokens for zero diamonds?

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic