PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

I did the "Flume's Clues" TLSQ and I got the card but it only appears in MC's dormitory.
It is a known bug and we have to contact Support to get it manually add to our Chocolate Frog Cards collection but for obviously reasons we can't.
No I had one in my collection.

Follow these instructions from JackVanReys. They're more detailed and contain additional instructions, such as ensuring you clear your cache before uninstalling the vanilla game. Additionally, make sure you're not doing this on a rooted device. These instructions only work on non-rooted devices and emulators. Follow them exactly and do not skip any steps.
I'm currently in year 4 if I uninstall the game will I lose all my progress?

No I've been playing on a mod and would like to link my Facebook but it doesn't seem possible
I could very well be wrong about this, but you should at least create your character and play through the first few chapters of Year 1 on the vanilla client so you have an opportunity to connect your account to Facebook. Only way I can think to get around it now is if you uninstall the Facebook app from your phone, sign into FB using your phone's web browser, and attempt to connect your HPHM savegame through that. If that doesn't work...

Hope you enjoy Year 1 again!

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom