This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

The unsigned version only works on a rooted device. If your device is not rooted you need to use the signed apk instead.
I managed to download the game and its working, kinda? it takes ages to load and it works hard, its not the internet or the memory tho? any ideas why? it says "hogwarts mystery do not answer"

is this really safe ? my got warning that my android blocked dangerous app
Yes, we've been using this for years. Just make sure you don't play the game during multiplayer events (one of which starts in a few hours and lasts until the 30th).

Make sure you're using the signed version of the .apk unless you've rooted your Android device. If you're using a rooted device, you need to use the unsigned version instead.

dont work i cant log in by facebook

My game has been stuck for months in chapter 15 of year 8 in the Orion mission, does anyone know how to solve it?

If I remember right, that's one of the side tasks needed to complete the chapter? If so, you've unluckily ran into a long standing bug with the game.

Most of the people who have posted about it are in year 7 and have got stuck trying to complete one of the assignments, but can't turn it in as the exclamation mark doesn't show up. It happens if your game crashed/disconnected during the end conversation to complete the task, and you reload the autosave made during the conversation.

As far as I know, there is no "fix" for the problem, other than contacting support. However, being in year 8 you are near 100% likely to get banned if support looks at your account. The only other thing that I can recommend is waiting a few patches, as I've seen someone post that the bug fixed itself after they didn't log on for a few months.

I imagined that if I contacted support I would get banned, I removed the mod version and I've been playing the original version for some time until they resolve it, it's a pain having to wait for the energy to charge, I almost started the game over just to get rid of it. of the bug, but I'm not going to lose the entire period I played just because of it

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic