PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

OMG thank you! I was afraid to get banned. I would bawl my eyes out since I'm already on year 7 😭 thanks a lot for your answer, it means a lot!

The same thing happens by logging to the original application. I am convinced there's the problem with the original one, so it will be probably necessary to wait until it is solved. Sending hugs. 🤗

i immediately got banned the first i opened the app after i installed the game, haven't even played the game yet. can anyone help me how to fix this?

Anybody else getting this error? I was playing with this modded version originally and installed the new signed version and now it's coming up with this error and won't let me play.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220812_163901_com.tinyco.potter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220812_163901_com.tinyco.potter.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 111
Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom