PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

I played legally, until i started seeing i do not have what it takes mentally and financially to endure such restrictions lol which is why i started using apk. All the amount of energy needed to be used, all the things hidden behind micro-transactions. All the waiting to do TLQS and story. Even Gobstones and friendships leveling behind time-management and diamonds. I'm a free being, mobile games can have interesting games but they need to gain from somewhere, so they make it extra unfair for the player experience. Which modded apks gives back to the user, the experience they deserve. Legal or not legal, the user experience is much more suitable for us that are not devs. I love the theme of this game, i love wizardly world, whatever it is. But the restrictions was driving me nuts. I lowkey admire who plays on app directly. I see and recognise all their struggles and feel bad by second-hand for them. Even the most hogwarts fanatic, starts to second-guess why they are still playing.
You said it. I played legally in 2020, I managed to get to the Y2 even with decent stats. But soon, I couldn't stand the waiting time and microtransactions within the game, hence I sought the modded one. This theme is supposed to be fun. But, the people behind ruin it. But, I also couldn't leave it because I love Wizarding World (HP fan here). The only thing I'm willing to spend my muggle money is just monthly MM keys. Others are just some cashgrab.

Well, what you say about the tokens makes sense and maybe there is a possibility that there will be a free week because of that, although maybe they can also add HP of the same nothing this time with normal meaningless rewards like in the past. But it could be a good detail that you mention that it can happen, let's hope.
That's why I said they have broken the pattern so we can't be sure. There could be a surprise MP event that even dataminers didn't see it. I recall there were some generic FMs in the past that weren't in the data. That's why I refrain playing on 4.00 pm UTC and 9.00 pm UTC. Wait for the game notification before I can be sure if it is safe to play.

You said it. I played legally in 2020, I managed to get to the Y2 even with decent stats. But soon, I couldn't stand the waiting time and microtransactions within the game, hence I sought the modded one. This theme is supposed to be fun. But, the people behind ruin it. But, I also couldn't leave it because I love Wizarding World (HP fan here). The only thing I'm willing to spend my muggle money is just monthly MM keys. Others are just some cashgrab.
The keys event is the best, spend muggle money haha but you're right that one is worth, because doubles all the rewards, stays for long, gives a aesthetic too while many other resources for the game, no MP. It's like heaven.

That's why I said they have broken the pattern so we can't be sure. There could be a surprise MP event that even dataminers didn't see it. I recall there were some generic FMs in the past that weren't in the data. That's why I refrain playing on 4.00 pm UTC and 9.00 pm UTC. Wait for the game notification before I can be sure if it is safe to play.
Yes, I saw that they also commented something about that, but as far as I remember these months it was not happening, that is, they were always informed about the next MP events. In case that happens in these months we have to be careful, because if JC implements it more often, we will screw ourselves in a certain way XD.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom