This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

You said it. I played legally in 2020, I managed to get to the Y2 even with decent stats. But soon, I couldn't stand the waiting time and microtransactions within the game, hence I sought the modded one. This theme is supposed to be fun. But, the people behind ruin it. But, I also couldn't leave it because I love Wizarding World (HP fan here). The only thing I'm willing to spend my muggle money is just monthly MM keys. Others are just some cashgrab.

That's why I said they have broken the pattern so we can't be sure. There could be a surprise MP event that even dataminers didn't see it. I recall there were some generic FMs in the past that weren't in the data. That's why I refrain playing on 4.00 pm UTC and 9.00 pm UTC. Wait for the game notification before I can be sure if it is safe to play.

The keys event is the best, spend muggle money haha but you're right that one is worth, because doubles all the rewards, stays for long, gives a aesthetic too while many other resources for the game, no MP. It's like heaven.

Yes, I saw that they also commented something about that, but as far as I remember these months it was not happening, that is, they were always informed about the next MP events. In case that happens in these months we have to be careful, because if JC implements it more often, we will screw ourselves in a certain way XD.

Love the mod thank you
But I can't link it to Facebook to save my data online. I keep being told that I have invalid hashkey. Can you help me please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-10-08-35-29-588_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1
Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic