PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Here's the link to the setup. It's PC only, and doesn't have the gacha mechanics of the normal game. You can edit some of the values in the menu (such as who you are dating) and can start a chapter whenever you want (so you don't need to farm lessons in-between).

I'll probably stick with the "normal" modded apk for now so I can transfer progress between emulator and my mobile, but as you say, it's useful to have just in case.
Expect setup is pointless when i cant unzip folder so i cant do anything about that like ever.

Here's the link to the setup. It's PC only, and doesn't have the gacha mechanics of the normal game. You can edit some of the values in the menu (such as who you are dating) and can start a chapter whenever you want (so you don't need to farm lessons in-between).

I'll probably stick with the "normal" modded apk for now so I can transfer progress between emulator and my mobile, but as you say, it's useful to have just in case.
Yes, it's a bit of a hardwork, but i also don't like to have everything all at once, as it would also call devs to look into, because abnormalities. A good balanced pace is the best, and feels less "illegal". Problem is when i'm starting again, i wish i had things still. I lost my data of Y5 once. And now i can't get it back, i had all datings with my chosen to last stage etc. But i will definitely try that on another stance, and see how i like it. Just for the experience.

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK unlocks features like no energy costs, unlimited gems, and coins, offering a hassle-free gaming experience. Similarly, Yacine TV APK removes access barriers, providing free streaming of live TV and sports without any subscription fees, giving users more control over their entertainment.

cause you need to login in 5.2.2 for fb login to work(not delete game after tho just download newest version after)
I can't use that version cause there a notice that I need to upgrade the game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-14-05-02-08-51_d08c55363db4e970771f0cdc927ca003.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-14-05-02-08-51_d08c55363db4e970771f0cdc927ca003.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 3
I can't use that version cause there a notice that I need to upgrade the game.
You have to delete unsaved progress on Facebook (i.e. device progress) so that in version 5.2.2 you can access the "later" option where you can create a new avatar and that is where you have to connect to your Facebook account already created previously in the official game.
Once done, if you get that message, it doesn't matter, update the apk to the latest version without removing version 5.2.2.

You have to delete unsaved progress on Facebook (i.e. device progress) so that in version 5.2.2 you can access the "later" option where you can create a new avatar and that is where you have to connect to your Facebook account already created previously in the official game.
Once done, if you get that message, it doesn't matter, update the apk to the latest version without removing version 5.2.2.
When I say clear progress, I mean clear the progress you have on the device using the modified game, not the official game.

Took me couple of tries too i also cleared cache in settings itself and not just the game before too but if that doesnt help F
If you have a account without facebook login, you need to restart game all over again.
Because if you don't have fb account connected your data is never saved.
You start a new account, because the one with data saved without fb will not be able to update or login in fb with the current data. The "Later" will never appear. Only "Upgrade"

Tutorial:
1. In a new instance and data deleted, you install the facebook version.
2. You click "Later" for update.
3. You go settings as soon as you can reach out settings.
4. You connect to facebook on browser.
5. After facebook is connected, immediately close the game.
6. Install the new version on top of the facebook one without removing the game with the facebook account on.
7. You have facebook data now, instead of just your mobile or emulator's data.

Congrats. You can login on any device, except you need to download still the apk fb version. And then go settings and load the data from facebook login, then update it again.

I guess i didn't read it properly. You mean the ghost owl etc?
I was referring to being able to buy the 12 boxes of tokens that are on offer to use in the event store, since it was the only way we had at this point to get tokens, in the end it was true, the offers ended two hours after FM, so I was able to buy everything well.

I was referring to being able to buy the 12 boxes of tokens that are on offer to use in the event store, since it was the only way we had at this point to get tokens, in the end it was true, the offers ended two hours after FM, so I was able to buy everything well.
Darn it. I was late because of work. Well, goes there my chance.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom