PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

je me suis connecté en 5.2.2 mais après cela, il est simplement indiqué de mettre à jour l'application et je ne peux pas ouvrir l'application à cause de cela

Quelqu'un peut-il me dire toutes les étapes à suivre pour me connecter à mon ancien compte dans cette version piratée ou dois-je me connecter à un nouveau compte piraté, puis me reconnecter au compte légitime en ce moment. Lorsque j'essaie de connecter mon ancien compte à celui piraté, un écran noir apparaît et rien ne se passe après cela.
And delete the Facebook app.

I have a dumb question: how update app for new event and another stuff?
G-bo will announce when a new update is live and all of the links on page 1 will take you to the latest version of the .apk. When you download the .apk, all you have to do is run it. Your phone will prompt you to update/overwrite the existing app. Just select "Yes" or "Update" or whatever it says, wait for it to finish, and you're good to go.

Above all else, you have to understand that updates are rolled out to random users at random times in case of glitches. This means G-bo might not get the update at the same time as the rest of us, so the updated mod gets delayed. If you can't play the game because there's an update pending, please do not spam the thread or hound G-bo for update requests. He'll release it when it's ready. Be patient and play something else while you wait.

Our buddy Luproma still doesn't understand that last part. 🙄

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom