This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.1.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

What EXP value did you set your empathy to? I wouldn't recommend jumping to the max level unless you know exactly how much EXP you need to get there. I don't know the specifics of Game Guardian, but you may be seeing memory errors if you went beyond the maximum EXP value. Safest bet is to go to 800,000 - that puts you around level 114, then you can just grind your way to 120 through normal gameplay. There's a list of EXP values from 1 to 120 here that you can use for reference.

The highest attribute requirements for the main quest is 64 right now anyway, so you don't necessarily need the maximum level unless you want to do some future-proofing.

I used 400000 in value and it worked but after that even uf I use the cumulative value from the spreadsheet it is still crashing

Can you make the new tutorial in phone or how to download GG in android 12 since I am unable to do it ??

Can you make the new tutorial in phone or how to download GG in android 12 since I am unable to do it ??

My phone is android 14, and also isn't rooted so I can't install there. Is your phone rooted? Because GG requires root access.

The download is here. Make sure you get the "GameGuardian.101.1.apk" and not the "GameGuardian.101.1_for_Nox_Bluestacks.apk" as the latter is for emulators.

I used 400000 in value and it worked but after that even uf I use the cumulative value from the spreadsheet it is still crashing

Also, when you say it's crashing, does that mean that you have gg working (i.e you can open it up and select process)?

The memory error is caused because you are editing an encrypted value without using the key. In the guide video at around 1:14 you can see the order to do things: You have to copy the XOR key first and edit the middle value using the key. If the middle value isn't edited to match the top value, the game will give a memory error.

Reminder to all: Full Marks ends in 1 hour. It will be safe to resume playing the game from there.

If possible, try to avoid using the new Diary feature as well - users have been claiming that it's glitchy and causing the game to lock up.

I've tested the diary feature and can say that it is safe with the mod. The option to buy inkwells also works with the gem/coins hack without crashing, so that's a nice bonus.

So there is version for both emulators and actual phones?

I've tested the diary feature and can say that it is safe with the mod. The option to buy inkwells also works with the gem/coins hack without crashing, so that's a nice bonus.
I can back up your claim. I have tested it in my alt. Bulk buying in Hogwarts Diary Shop is safe I even completed one image already.

My main works just fine. Replaying old tlsq is fine too. I don't know why it crashed for some players.

The usual cause in cases like this is that the inkwell launch was during a full marks event. I'm pretty sure the gems/coins cost 0 hack causes an instant crash as full marks is always active in the background. It'll come up with an error about a price mismatch for the tiles or something similar to that.

Well i have it inactive once i exit the shop i wanna use it at s i guess i would be safe from that.

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic