Outdated ヘブンバーンズレッド (Heaven Burns Red) Ver. 3.6.11 Mod Menu [Dumb Enemy | Unlimited Skill Usage | Wither Enemies]

Maikaze

Platinian
Mar 18, 2018
Indonesia
that's not the case I think i didnt set to 49 yet still getting banned.

I was wondering if I login on midnight Japan time, I won't get banned ? or do you think it is still the same?

I am curious how they detect the cheat? btw i still have 2 spare id i will try to play fron there and see how it goes
i think because we clear the battle too fast
my another account only use dumb enemy still safe, but in other account i use unlimited skill got banned

Reactions: JoexJoe

keeiz

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 28, 2021
indonesia
but do you think the login time makes difference? or at least make it safer to play (example playing on midnight time, I wonder why but I also play dmm games and login only midnight and last for one year, or maybe i just lucky)

Pupunator

Platinian
Oct 24, 2019
Philippines

I was wondering if I login on midnight Japan time, I won't get banned ? or do you think it is still the same?

I am curious how they detect the cheat? btw i still have 2 spare id i will try to play fron there and see how it goes
Usually they detect cheating by doing server checks and if they see an anomaly or someone tampering with the system they purge it which results to a ban. Mods rewrites the codes placed on them making the anti-cheat software react to the rewritten codes.

I've been working with EAC before and the method we use is commonly known as "failsafe" method. The game undergoes a scan once the anti-cheat detects any conflicts or unauthorized activity your account get's flagged and then the anti-cheat software will communicate to the server and will say "hey this douche is using an exploit or a mod I will issue a future ban on him but let him play for 2-3days to gather data".

Reactions: JoexJoe

keeiz

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 28, 2021
indonesia
Usually they detect cheating by doing server checks and if they see an anomaly or someone tampering with the system they purge it which results to a ban. Mods rewrites the codes placed on them making the anti-cheat software react to the rewritten codes.

I've been working with EAC before and the method we use is commonly known as "failsafe" method. The game undergoes a scan once the anti-cheat detects any conflicts or unauthorized activity your account get's flagged and then the anti-cheat software will communicate to the server and will say "hey this douche is using an exploit or a mod I will issue a future ban on him but let him play for 2-3days to gather data".
This so informative, thank you very much

How do you suggest to avoid this in future?

kebrangas321

Platinian
Jul 8, 2018
Italia
I was banned even though I haven't activated any mods, I skipped 1 day playing this game and on the 3rd day I logged in immediately banned

keeiz

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 28, 2021
indonesia
I was banned even though I haven't activated any mods, I skipped 1 day playing this game and on the 3rd day I logged in immediately banned
This answer my question, so it means no matter what is your login time, you will be banned, if caught using cheat
But I still wondering why my dmm id last for one year till now (using cheat everyday)

I guess I'll stop playing this game, grinding is too hard without using unlimited skill.

keeiz

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 28, 2021
indonesia
Also I have an alternative if you want to use cheat non stop all day

Just use cheat everyday but don't bind your account (but be careful don't uninstall the game)
once you are at the point where you are satisfied with level and equip, stop cheating and bind your account
(I don't learn IT but just thinking logically, may be it can solve the problem)

Pupunator

Platinian
Oct 24, 2019
Philippines
This so informative, thank you very much

How do you suggest to avoid this in future?
By what you're doing crowd sourcing and testing of what mod bypasses their anti-cheat if someone says dumb enemy works and they are not yet banned maybe I said maybe the logical reasons behind that is

1. Unlimited skill rewrites your skill points to 9999999 if not mistaken.

2. Wither Enemies rewrites enemies HP to a certain percentage that makes the length of battle somewhat shorter compared to what was expected of your battle power and weakness tab.

- Dumb enemies could work since on there side the AI/enemy is given set of commands and once those commands are issued and used it already went to the scanning process but the Mod blocks that command since that command has already been issued by the server nothing changed on there side thus making it look like they've attack but missed but in reality they're just sitting ducks.

"Again don't quote me on this every mod needs to be tested on what or doesn't work. Every anti-cheat or game uses different kinds of method to catch exploits or mods".

keeiz

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 28, 2021
indonesia
By what you're doing crowd sourcing and testing of what mod bypasses their anti-cheat if someone says dumb enemy works and they are not yet banned maybe I said maybe the logical reasons behind that is

1. Unlimited skill rewrites your skill points to 9999999 if not mistaken.

2. Wither Enemies rewrites enemies HP to a certain percentage that makes the length of battle somewhat shorter compared to what was expected of your battle power and weakness tab.

- Dumb enemies could work since on there side the AI/enemy is given set of commands and once those commands are issued and used it already went to the scanning process but the Mod blocks that command since that command has already been issued by the server nothing changed on there side thus making it look like they've attack but missed but in reality they're just sitting ducks.

"Again don't quote me on this every mod needs to be tested on what or doesn't work. Every anti-cheat or game uses different kinds of method to catch exploits or mods".
No, I appreciate knowledge
I really thank you for telling me this.
That means they are really serious on making game.
I also thank you for spending your time just to write a reply.
Thank you, I really mean it

Elkreditoz

Rookie
May 7, 2021
Indonesia
Banned
Well waiting this game release on global i will never use mod. So far i enjoy it
Just testing the game for now, even i dont understand jp language 🤣

Tags
heaven burns red heaven burns red cheat heaven burns red hack heaven burns red jp heaven burns red mod ヘブンバーンズレッド ヘブンバーンズレッド (heaven burns red) ヘブンバーンズレッド (heaven burns red) cheat ヘブンバーンズレッド (heaven burns red) hack ヘブンバーンズレッド (heaven burns red) mod ヘブンバーンズレッド cheat ヘブンバーンズレッド hack ヘブンバーンズレッド mod
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Axey PMT FREE MOD ヘブンバーンズレッド (HeavenBurnsRed) Ver. 4.5.1 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 335
G OA [Shared] Tifa's Dark Heaven v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
Arsenal Shared [Tested] The Sun: Key Of Heaven Shooter v0.9.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G OA [Shared] Chronicles of Hell and Heaven vCh. 2 Act. 1b MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
G OA [Shared] The Lewd Corruption of the Heaven v0.1.4 Alpha MOD APK Age Restricted Games 12
Yunana24 Not Working Raising Heaven Rain 천상비X소가주키우기 Ver. 1.0.6 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Attack Speed & Move Speed Multiplier | Always Critical Hit Outdated PMT Android MODs 46
AASIM_456 OA [Shared] 7th Heaven APK | Ported To Android Age Restricted Games 10
Arsenal Shared [Tested] The Sun: Key of Heaven v0.9.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
Axey Broken Link Stairway to Heaven Ver. 2.1 MOD MENU | Unlimited Coins | Removed Ads (IAP Purchased) Outdated PMT Android MODs 2
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] HEAVEN TRAVEL Ver. 3.55 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
KevinF3r OA [Shared] This Is Not Heaven [18+] vFinal Update 5 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 44
san 1111 OA [Shared] I am in heaven (18+) vEp.3 v.0.09 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
KevinF3r OA [Shared] All Demons Go To Heaven [18+] v10.0.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 90
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Pixel Heaven v2.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Judgment Day: Angel of God. Heaven or Hell? Ver. 1.10.4 MOD APK | EASY WIN | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 67
KRÃTØS' Open Request Judgment Day: Angel of God. Heaven or Hell? ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G Shared [Tested] Cafe Heaven - Cat's Sandwich v1.2.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 14
G OA [Shared] Burns Mansion v0.14.8 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 25