Outdated ヘブンバーンズレッド Ver. 3.6.0 Private Server | MapoHBR | 1,800,000 gems

finchplatinmods

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 4, 2023
Earth
I'm getting the "Your Account is Restricted" message when trying to enter the game. No clue what to do with it tho. So I haven't totally tried the game yet.
Due to certain individuals reselling our free content online, I have decided to deactivate the registration process and transition to an invite-only system. Please follow the announcement channel in our Discord for future updates. I have asked the moderators to make the necessary changes to this post. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• Love
Reactions: aer1n

aer1n

Platinian On Fire
Jul 12, 2019
Chiyoda, Tokyo
I'm getting the Error500 when trying to enter the game. No clue what to do with it tho. So I haven't totally tried the game yet.
Due to certain individuals reselling our free content online, I have decided to deactivate the registration process and transition to an invite-only system. Please follow the announcement channel in our Discord for future updates. I have asked the moderators to make the necessary changes to this post. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
No worries. Thank you so much for this information. Can't wait to try the game(: