This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated Hello Hero: Lionheart / 헬로히어로: 라이온하트 - 수집형 키우기 Ver. 1.1.46 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Attack Speed | Always Critical & more

there is a bug, where I got stuck in the first tutorial when killing monsters and after you kill 1 monster then you are told to kill 1 more monster continuously until you want to delete this game

there is a bug, where I got stuck in the first tutorial when killing monsters and after you kill 1 monster then you are told to kill 1 more monster continuously until you want to delete this game
See above for information on that question. The mod works fine without any problems

You could be right because I never tested that far, so use the mod features wisely & creatively.
Yes I don’t use all features just critical attack,speed, 2x dmg multi and god mode. Sometimes I have to turn off dmg multi for boss dungeon because it cause rank score minus and game crash same for god mode I turn it on off if I can’t pass some chapter

Tags Tags
hello hero: lionheart hello hero: lionheart cheat hello hero: lionheart hack hello hero: lionheart mod simulation 헬로히어로: 라이온하트 - 수집형 키우기 헬로히어로: 라이온하트 - 수집형 키우기 cheat 헬로히어로: 라이온하트 - 수집형 키우기 hack 헬로히어로: 라이온하트 - 수집형 키우기 mod