Help! help me about this game

puss1991

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 11, 2023
TPHCM
The game is called Tailed Demon ...
i have used every nook and cranny of GG but can't hack resources... this game is very hard to dump I asked AE here to dump 1 file but it's almost impossible to hack offset... but this guy doesn't know what to use to hack a lot of resources and gems .... can anyone hack it
1690028324232.png

TagsX

Platinian
May 29, 2023
saudi-arabia
**This place for modding questions and discussions, please go to ANDROID REQUEST SECTION to request the game to be modded**.
No one would do it for you because modding is not an easy process, it include testing, reshaping the code, and it could take days

puss1991

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 11, 2023
TPHCM
**This place for modding questions and discussions, please go to ANDROID REQUEST SECTION to request the game to be modded**.
No one would do it for you because modding is not an easy process, it include testing, reshaping the code, and it could take days
i need to discuss it because it's very hard to dump.. but i don't ask for mods... i need someone pro guide me how to dump it... because most of the normal ways can't dump it

puss1991

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 11, 2023
TPHCM
i think i can help but can you define scripts so i could understand exactly what you mean?
if you mean the C# code its in assembly-CSharp.dll. you would need dnspy so you could read it or when dumping a "dump.cs" file show up, it has all the code
yes can you guide me to dump this game .... the file above is just a normal .txt file without those

puss1991

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 11, 2023
TPHCM
seems like the game is already dumped, so I'm confused of what I should guide with
that's why I said it's difficult... the usual ways don't work... the other guy can do it, but he just gave the txt file without assembly scripts-CSharp.dll T_T

Raebydett

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 20, 2020
G
i also used zygisk dump...but most of the time this game tried to block it and couldn't login with emulator...makes the game black screen
You need real device to run zygisk dump, its better than emu. If you dont have root device, you can search tutorial here. Its plenty of them