Help me find this game please!

adks

Platinian
At this moment i just belive that the internet is playing games with me, i try to find a game that is kinda open-world (you can open different zones at different levels), it's pretty it's kinda like Archero (top-down, artstyle) but you can swim, jump, climb, i remember that starting zone is filled with a green field, with a house in middle and a mountain, in the right side of mountain there are like bomb that are proximity activated but follows you.

I've installed it through an ad, after downloaded it with mod but can't remember if i downloaded it from here or elsewhere as i can't find it nowhere.

It sounds like you're looking for a game that combines action and exploration, similar to "Archero," but with additional features like swimming, jumping, and climbing. You mentioned some specific details about the game, but it can be challenging to pinpoint it based solely on that information.

Here are a few games that might fit your description:

1. **"Brawlhalla"**: A free fighting game with a similar art style.
2. **"Terraria"**: An adventure and exploration game with building elements.
3. **"Rogue Heroes"**: A cooperative game with exploration elements.

If none of these games are what you're looking for, you might try searching app stores using keywords like "action adventure games" or "exploration games," highlighting the elements you're interested in.

Also, if you remember any additional details like character names or specific features in the game, that might help narrow down the search further.

Randomly, Facebook ads showed me a game (Monster Survivors) like the one i was looking for, after one more day i found the one i was looking for: Eternal Hero

So, case closed. 🎉

It sounds like you're looking for a game that combines action and exploration, similar to "Archero," but with additional features like swimming, jumping, and climbing. You mentioned some specific details about the game, but it can be challenging to pinpoint it based solely on that information.

Here are a few games that might fit your description:

1. **"Brawlhalla"**: A free fighting game with a similar art style.
2. **"Terraria"**: An adventure and exploration game with building elements.
3. **"Rogue Heroes"**: A cooperative game with exploration elements.

If none of these games are what you're looking for, you might try searching app stores using keywords like "action adventure games" or "exploration games," highlighting the elements you're interested in.

Also, if you remember any additional details like character names or specific features in the game, that might help narrow down the search further.
Did you search that in gemini or something 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom