Help! Help! Mod can't able to access the files in android folder (Android 12)

Paimon2892

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 22, 2020
India
Please! Can anyone help me out here? I am using an android 12 device and want to use mod but when I rename the data folder (to delete original apk and to install modded apk because can't tranfer data on modded apk). After installing mod and renaming it to orginal modded apk somehow not accessing that folder and that folder become corrupt and that android 12 not even allow me to delete the files it's getting a real pain. Please someone help me out

As I post a screenshot the mod can't able to access the folder in android 12 but works nicely in previous version

Mod: Dragon ball legends

Attachments

Last edited:

Paimon2892

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 22, 2020
India
Android > 11 blocks access to data folder and it's hidden. Maybe that's what's causing it
Yup android was at its peak at 10 after that it just become worst, I was somehow able to use mod in 11 but 12 isn't even letting me do it. So I was wondering if anyone has any solution to this problem

Paimon2892

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 22, 2020
India
You can access the data folder by connecting your phone to a pc or use This app
Thanks dude, but I already try that using X-plore file manager and as in my screenshot the modded apk can't access the folder
But when I remove the old folder mod works fine but I can't able to tranfer my data