Solved Help with obfuscated Assembly-CSharp.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tzpi89

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 1, 2018
Austria
I recently tried to mod my first android game bitlife. I did some recherch and also got somewhere. I exctraced the apk saw that the game is made with unity and got the dll files with Il2CppDumper. I then tried to read the code with dnSpy but unfortunately the code seems to be obfuscated. I always get the same layout doesn't matter which method/function I open. I tried to deobfuscate it with de4dot but it didn't really helped. (see picture)
I found some guides that said I need a token to deobfuscate the code but I couldn't really find the right one here.
Could someone give me some advice on how to approach this problem?
bild.PNG

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
That game is not obfuscated. Il2cpp dumper outputs DUMMY dlls only, which look like what you have right there. I don't know what guide you read, but we have many tutorials here that will tell you how il2cpp games are modded.

The solution is to check more (il2cpp) modding tutorials.

Reactions: phonequa and Tzpi89

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
In my opinion the following solved your question:

That game is not obfuscated. Il2cpp dumper outputs DUMMY dlls only, which look like what you have right there. I don't know what guide you read, but we have many tutorials here that will tell you how il2cpp games are modded.

The solution is to check more (il2cpp) modding tutorials.
I will close this thread, however you're always free to send me a private message when you're the opinion that it's not solved and i will just reopen the thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.