Solved Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGVLAD

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 27, 2022
Naples
someone to help me mod subway surf I know it already exists but obviously I would like to learn the latest version of the game or stickman legacy

sobogamer_2020

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Apr 6, 2022
Romania
Bro no modder will spoon-feed You, if you want to mod these games then learn modding there are already so Many tutorials on this website don't expect someone to show you what to do because You'll never learn Like this, also this isnt a modding question its just a request for yourself

Last edited:

KINGVLAD

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 27, 2022
Naples
Bro no modder will spoon-feed You, if you want to mod these games then learn modding there are already so Many tutorials on this website don't expect someone to show you what to do because You'll never learn Like this, also this isnt a modding question its just a request for yourself
I don't want to do it for myself and because I can't mod those specific firse games the hex codes I have are not good for this I would like some help

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
I don't want to do it for myself and because I can't mod those specific firse games the hex codes I have are not good for this I would like some help

If you don't want to do it by yourself, then you don't need any kind of help, you want someone to work for you.
If you change ideas, there's several tutorials that teach you how to mod il2cpp games by using hex patches, and I recall having seen some tutorials teaching how to actually mod subway surfers.

Nevertheless, op is not an actual modding question.

Reactions: Lliliana
Status
Not open for further replies.