Outdated Hempire Ver. 2.29.1 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Cash | Unlimited Keys | VIP Unlocked | Unlimited Everything

Signed apk crashes too on loading screen. I have to keep the VIP [ON] for it to work
Oddly enough quickly toggling VIP on does prevent the force close during loading! Strange lol But alas a new problem arises. During the tutorial it asks me to speed up a sale and a little res arrow appears where I'm supposed to click, except the arror isn't pointing at anything I can click & I can't click anywhere to progress past that part🤷‍♂️

Signed apk crashes too on loading screen. I have to keep the VIP [ON] for it to work
Oddly enough quickly toggling VIP on does prevent the force close during loading! Strange lol But alas a new problem arises. During the tutorial it asks me to speed up a sale and a little res arrow appears where I'm supposed to click, except the arror isn't pointing at anything I can click & I can't click anywhere to progress past that part

Oddly enough quickly toggling VIP on does prevent the force close during loading! Strange lol But alas a new problem arises. During the tutorial it asks me to speed up a sale and a little res arrow appears where I'm supposed to click, except the arror isn't pointing at anything I can click & I can't click anywhere to progress past that part
How do I fix myself from being banned. Everyte I install the mod it says I'm banned.
READ the mod instructions before you start complaining

"
*Less chance of ban Features* VIP Unlocked // Unlimited Credits // Unlimited Keys // you can get diamonds from Loot crates which you can buy using Credits
Note: To avoid a ban on your main device/account use "parallel space" which can be found on play store when using cheats. If you already banned you must use a device id changer."

Why was I quoted here? This doesn't fix my issue lol
READ the mod instructions before you start complaining

"
*Less chance of ban Features* VIP Unlocked // Unlimited Credits // Unlimited Keys // you can get diamonds from Loot crates which you can buy using Credits
Note: To avoid a ban on your main device/account use "parallel space" which can be found on play store when using cheats. If you already banned you must use a device id changer."

Again I was quoted for no reason. I don't use this mod because it doesn't work. Please stop tagging and quoting me🤦‍♂️ and FYI it's the mod that's broken. I am not banned. I'm playing the playstore version perfectly fine. But during the tutorial of THIS mod, there's a place I'm supposed to click and there's NOTHING to click! I physically can NOT progress further 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ so like I said I do not use this so do not quote or tag me here anymore 🤦‍♂️