PMT FREE MOD Hero Park: Shops & Dungeons Ver. 1.19.4 MOD Menu APK | Gold Always Increase | Diamonds Never Decrease

Stuck at level 3/4 where campie give me chest to unlock with 0 diamonds....i can't open chest and it disapear after waitong for 5 minutes a thus blocking way to advance story and game

v1.7.3 MOD Updated
Thank you for taking care of earlier issue.

Andddd three is another one - after spending not specified amount of diamonds sometimes 1 sometimes 100 or 1000 the amount i have is droping to 0 (it's reseting or sth) . Similar thing happens to money but their amount while decreasing stopps at 10milions and dont go downward less than that

Thank you for taking care of earlier issue.

Andddd three is another one - after spending not specified amount of diamonds sometimes 1 sometimes 100 or 1000 the amount i have is droping to 0 (it's reseting or sth) . Similar thing happens to money but their amount while decreasing stopps at 10milions and dont go downward less than that

Same problem here.
It's always resetting to 0 when I reach about 1000 gems.
But i can increase my gems again via buying stuff until it resets again.. Very annoying :/

I cant get over 450 gems and it always resets back to 0, seems the mod doesnt bypass the security and it would be good to implement a button that adds 1000 gems per press or freeze it at 1000 in the first place or else its pretty much useless.. And im wondering what tool do you use to mod the apps ? ( I also tried a hex editor/cheat engine but it resets back to the previous value if you try to change it by that process, any pointers would be helpful but dunno how to search for them on android..)

Tested and:
Dude your mod skills suck. Its now even worse. now you have to farm the gems even harder and it will still reset back to 0 if you buy something.

Make the shop to buy gems for free in addition or else there is no sense in this mod. or implement when its falling to 0 it instead resets to 1000 or every start of the app it resets to 1000.

Tags Tags
hero park hero park cheat hero park hack hero park mod hypercasual simulation single player