This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Hero Wars: Alliance Ver. 1.209.601 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Energy Multiplier

for some reason failing to load mod game in memu i hava tried mirror but still failing to load anyone else haveing same issue

so have tried diffrent hero wars mod not platinmods just to test issue of not loading on memu seems to load on memu straight away no problems
Axey please can you look into issue why this updated hero wars mod not loading
thankyou in advance

Reactions: Mahmoud129
@Axey brother, why every 10 minutes the mod tells me "Hero wars has stopped working or Hero wars has stopped responding"? With the previous version it didn't happen... normally when you are in the middle of battles.

Reactions: ajik123
@Axey brother, why every 10 minutes the mod tells me "Hero wars has stopped working or Hero wars has stopped responding"? With the previous version it didn't happen... normally when you are in the middle of battles.
App stops working often happens due to watching ads .not a problem for me because I rarely watch ads
Want to watch ads, clear cache, or restart app data

Reactions: Andryxmod
energy multiplier not working for me.. Tested different numbers, am I missing something?
Can we multiple loots from missions

Tags Tags
action rpg hero wars – fantasy battles hero wars – fantasy battles cheat hero wars – fantasy battles hack hero wars – fantasy battles mod hero wars – fantasy battles mod apk hypercasual rpg single player