PMT FREE MOD Hero Wars: Alliance Ver. 1.209.601 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Energy Multiplier

What really concern me now is do Axey know that there is update needed or not
I mean :Maybe he is busy with real life & have no idea that new game update released

Hi there mate i has tried an old versions till this weekend 1.190.000 and works fine i some scenarios and works great, however some things were broken, but on the end works for me.

I found your mod in another site but i saw your credits on loading and found this site. It ask me for an update and i saw it is another version now, however i have an old one that woks so i will test this one, i hope it works but if do not anyways thanks for your hard work due multiple users assume their own job in many videos i saw and more and no credits no nothing and the only mod i test was an old one from you and works fine in many senses.

I just came here to thank you and i hope you can continue by sharing contents like this one :)

Tags Tags
action rpg hero wars – fantasy battles hero wars – fantasy battles cheat hero wars – fantasy battles hack hero wars – fantasy battles mod hero wars – fantasy battles mod apk hypercasual rpg single player