PMT FREE MOD Heroes vs. Hordes: Survivor Ver. 1.56.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Experience Gain | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Energy

Post number 606 has been selected as best answered.

Thanks for this wonderful mod!

I recognized that some people had the same struggle that the mod menu doesn't work after the game crashes or restarts - but i found a solution to make it work again everytime this happens. To fix that follow this steps:

1. Open Game, click on the mod menu icon and disable all activated mods + click on the settings wheel on the right top and disable "save feature preferences"

2. Close game - and force close it (on most devices Hold the App Icon and click "App Info" there you can force close it)

3. Open game again - the window which asks for accepting ad-data-collection or however you call it pops up again - befor you accept or choose your settings activate mods you want + "save feature preference"

4. Accept the settings of the ad window they way you choose and everything works again!

You can repeat this everytime you need to - I always check if it's working by opening a normal chest - and if the key number goes down I do this 4 steps and it works again :) (Don't wanna accidently waste diamonds or golden keys) - if you don't have any keys at the beginning try it with the energy bar - if it goes lower befor you start a round you know you have to this 4 steps!

Hope this works for others too! c:

Thanks for this wonderful mod!

I recognized that some people had the same struggle that the mod menu doesn't work after the game crashes or restarts - but i found a solution to make it work again everytime this happens. To fix that follow this steps:

1. Open Game, click on the mod menu icon and disable all activated mods + click on the settings wheel on the right top and disable "save feature preferences"

2. Close game - and force close it (on most devices Hold the App Icon and click "App Info" there you can force close it)

3. Open game again - the window which asks for accepting ad-data-collection or however you call it pops up again - befor you accept or choose your settings activate mods you want + "save feature preference"

4. Accept the settings of the ad window they way you choose and everything works again!

You can repeat this everytime you need to - I always check if it's working by opening a normal chest - and if the key number goes down I do this 4 steps and it works again :) (Don't wanna accidently waste diamonds or golden keys) - if you don't have any keys at the beginning try it with the energy bar - if it goes lower befor you start a round you know you have to this 4 steps!

Hope this works for others too! c:
Thanks for your tutorial. But it's not work for me.

Tags Tags
action action strategy heroes vs. hordes heroes vs. hordes cheat heroes vs. hordes hack heroes vs. hordes mod heroes vs. hordes: survival heroes vs. hordes: survival cheat heroes vs. hordes: survival hack heroes vs. hordes: survival mod hypercasual single player stylized realistic