PMT FREE MOD Heroes vs. Hordes: Survivor Ver. 1.56.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Experience Gain | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Energy

Post number 606 has been selected as best answered.

I did a fresh install the first time it happened. Thanks for the tip
You could leave the game opened in the background and the mod will be working until u close the game totaly and open it again. (It worked for me but test it first)
Uupdate please 🥺
Sometimes the game give a fake pop up with update required. It happened with me i just closed the game and wifi and it worked even after i truned on the wifi again. (Make sure u are on the latest modded version.

Reactions: Histragashi
Tested on android 13 phone s21 ultra
Working fine on first run but if u closed the game and opened it again the mod will not work
As a fix for that:
1- after installation run 2/3 mods only as the tutorial said hit save preferences then accept
2- connect with Facebook for data save without closing the game the mod will be working
If u wanted to close the game and open it later
3 - first clear game data and cache
4 - repeat step 1-2
5- you will find your data back with mod working
@Bedo13
hello can u tell me how u connect to acc? since my fb cant connect to the game it keep saying error login, pls help, thanks!

Tags Tags
action action strategy heroes vs. hordes heroes vs. hordes cheat heroes vs. hordes hack heroes vs. hordes mod heroes vs. hordes: survival heroes vs. hordes: survival cheat heroes vs. hordes: survival hack heroes vs. hordes: survival mod hypercasual single player stylized realistic