PMT FREE MOD Heroics Epic Legend of Archero Ver. 4.5.21 MOD Menu APK | High Damage | God Mode | Game Speed

How to bypass ?
Screenshot_2023-03-31-20-11-46-494_com.datavisionstudio.roguelike.jpg

Reactions: Ethalion
For ppl who have connection problem, uninstall the mod then download the original game from play store, download like 1~3% then cancel download and install the mod, you will not get any connection error and additional resources will be downloaded

The only issue here is the damage hack is limited to 2k dmg only, is there any fix for this? And thanks for the mod

Reactions: Ethalion
For ppl who have connection problem, uninstall the mod then download the original game from play store, download like 1~3% then cancel download and install the mod, you will not get any connection error and additional resources will be downloaded

The only issue here is the damage hack is limited to 2k dmg only, is there any fix for this? And thanks for the mod
What I did that worked for me was download the game from Play Store. Loaded my save profile from Facebook and it grabbed the resources just fine. I then renamed the game folder found in OBB folder and uninstalled the game. Installed the mod version, renamed the file folder in OBB back to its original and it worked.

Tags Tags
action action strategy heroics heroics cheat heroics hack heroics mod hypercasual single player stylized stylized realistic