Help! Hogwarts mystery lags

StrayKids_fan

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 17, 2024
I downloaded a mod for Hogwarts mystery. Now I have the problem that the game hangs around all the time. So I have to restart the game. I really need help. I don't know why it's hanging all the time

Reactions: MsSilk

DR_eslam

Awesome Active Platinian
May 20, 2022
Egypt
If the original game itself hanging in same way.. Maybe it is android problem... If just the mod.. Then there maybe a problem with the used modder offsets as it crashes during calling specific functions

StrayKids_fan

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 17, 2024
If the original game itself hanging in same way.. Maybe it is android problem... If just the mod.. Then there maybe a problem with the used modder offsets as it crashes during calling specific functions
Is there any way I can fix this?

DR_eslam

Awesome Active Platinian
May 20, 2022
Egypt
Is there any way I can fix this?
TRY using a virtual app with different Manufacturer and version.. Try vphonegaga apk chose you romm.. Import the game... If same then the problem is within the mod itself and offsets need to be fixed

StrayKids_fan

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 17, 2024
The Vphonegaga Apk Chose You Romm Won't Show Up After Saving
TRY using a virtual app with different Manufacturer and version.. Try vphonegaga apk chose you romm.. Import the game... If same then the problem is within the mod itself and offsets need to be fixed
The Vphonegaga Apk Chose You Romm Won't Show Up After Saving

StrayKids_fan

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 17, 2024
Also, I don't understand what you mean at all

Feb 4, 2024
Mine, its not even letting me finish a scenario like attending to patients in St mangos. Keeps coming up with error start scenario or whatever. Please fix. I'm getting frustrated

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
Hello can someone help me with the last update I cannot download ? thanks