Outdated Hollywood Story: Fashion Star Ver. 10.3.2 Mega MOD MENU | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Money | MAX VIP | Much More..

Bakr Fayez™

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 29, 2019
Down Town
UPDATED To Ver. 10.2.2
*NEW* MAX VIP (Enable VIP 10 from the menu and collect the rewards from it then close it from menu again!)

Kaileena

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 23, 2020
Oviedo
your modified application is horrible, they ban account very fast. I already used 2 phones, how can I start another game in the same smartphone?

Bakr Fayez™

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 29, 2019
Down Town
UPDATED to Ver. 10.2.3
Unlimited Fashion Arena Resources (When you turn on Freeze Fashion Arena Resources, your White, Pink Gems, Design Cards and Fashion Arena Tickets will Freeze.) *NEW*

Bakr Fayez™

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 29, 2019
Down Town
your modified application is horrible, they ban account very fast. I already used 2 phones, how can I start another game in the same smartphone?
This's because you have not read the written notes!
*Note: I made the menu mod to avoid the detection and i'm not responsible for any ban issues cuz it server sided Anti-Cheat!*
*To avoid the ban, you must buy your clothing needs only, meaning that you do not have to buy all the stores and these strange things, and also the process of exchanging money should be as much as you need only!*
*If you encounter a problem stopping the game at 40% or a message saying failed to connect to the network, download VPN and the game'll work for you perfectly!*

Try to use any virtual spaces like Parallel space or something to play the game again if you faced any ban issues!

Last edited:
Reactions: ygfyfgc
Tags
bakr fayez™ hollywood story mod apk hollywood story: fashion star hollywood story: fashion star menu mod hollywood story: fashion star mod apk