Outdated Hollywood Story: Fashion Star Ver. 10.3.2 Mega MOD MENU | Unlimited Gems | Unlimited Money | MAX VIP | Much More..

cutiekitty

Platinian
Sep 24, 2020
bs as
with parallel line they have banned me again. And I don't buy everything on Hollywood stories. Tell me which app I can use for vpn... ?
hi, a lot of player's are loosing their progress and getting banned, it's an issue that came with the last update. check out the replys of the recent post on their official facebook page and check out the replys of the game in the playstore.

Bakr Fayez™

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 29, 2019
Down Town
hi, a lot of player's are loosing their progress and getting banned, it's an issue that came with the last update. check out the replys of the recent post on their official facebook page and check out the replys of the game in the playstore.
I'm waiting for the fixes to update the game!
I back the previous update when i saw this problem..

Kaileena

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 23, 2020
Oviedo
I stopped playing this game. I have been banned 4 times and I got tired. I don't play anymore. I didn't even buy extra things

vili001

Rookie
Mar 24, 2021
lt
Hello, I'm new here, can you explain me what I need to do to play this game without crashing, so when I update the game I can continue playing my saved game and there would no be message "your came is corrupted"?
So first I need you download parallel space, yes? 3 programs Multiple Accounts: Dual Accounts & Parallel Space, all of these programs are in 1 app, did I understood correctly? Then I need to turn on mod in menu mod and then I can download app, install it ant play from parallel space, yes? And then when new update is released I would update the game and get no ban nor anything and just continue playing my saved game? Thank you for answer.

Reactions: CruellaDeVille1997

Bakr Fayez™

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
May 29, 2019
Down Town
Hello, I'm new here, can you explain me what I need to do to play this game without crashing, so when I update the game I can continue playing my saved game and there would no be message "your came is corrupted"?
So first I need you download parallel space, yes? 3 programs Multiple Accounts: Dual Accounts & Parallel Space, all of these programs are in 1 app, did I understood correctly? Then I need to turn on mod in menu mod and then I can download app, install it ant play from parallel space, yes? And then when new update is released I would update the game and get no ban nor anything and just continue playing my saved game? Thank you for answer.
If you play from the app cloner! (Parallel space), you'll start from the beginning!
Don't worry, the updates will the same as usual, when you install new update it'll update in your parallel space too, so just play from parallel after this.
*To avoid the ban, you must buy your clothing needs only, meaning that you do not have to buy all the stores and these strange things, and also the process of exchanging money should be as much as you need only!*

Tags
bakr fayez™ hollywood story mod apk hollywood story: fashion star hollywood story: fashion star menu mod hollywood story: fashion star mod apk