Outdated Honkai Impact 3rd (Global) Ver. 6.5.0 Mod Menu [Unlimited Skill Usage]

V6.2,6.3 and 6.4 was working fine till yesterday. Few minutes ago i opened game and got ban notice for 1 month🥲 new event was there and i misued it a bit too much to get on rank 1, i think that led to ban otherwise it was doing fine with story mode and all other modes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230220_191229_Honkai Impact 3rd.jpg
    Screenshot_20230220_191229_Honkai Impact 3rd.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 69
I got 1 month ban. Mod was working perfect with v6.2 and v6.3 and 6.4 till yesterday. Few minutes ago i opened app and got ban for 1 month.
Well you only 1 month BAN from the game bruv,you can enter again after 1 month but not me,never touch this game anymore
Just remember when or how you abuse the mod,if only story' than forget about this game, delete and play other safe game :face46:
Be careful when play entire MOD GAME
Specialized from Mihoyo,E-Fun,Square Enix and from Korean & Chinese game (no offended,only share some information from my whole exp play online game :pepe015: )
Good luck bruv :pepe020:

Well you only 1 month BAN from the game bruv,you can enter again after 1 month but not me,never touch this game anymore
Just remember when or how you abuse the mod,if only story' than forget about this game, delete and play other safe game :face46:
Be careful when play entire MOD GAME
Specialized from Mihoyo,E-Fun,Square Enix and from Korean & Chinese game (no offended,only share some information from my whole exp play online game :pepe015: )
Good luck bruv :pepe020:
Yeah i misused it in current ranking event and was At rank 1 with huge margin. Then some more mod users break my record so i again set a new record. after that when i reopened again, ban pop up came🥲 many events will expire in 1 month

Yeah i misused it in current ranking event and was At rank 1 with huge margin. Then some more mod users break my record so i again set a new record. after that when i reopened again, ban pop up came🥲 many events will expire in 1 month
All the game have very legit when the event show up,that is the TRAP from developer game
Not only event, the gift from ARENA,DUNGEON TOWER,WORLD BOSS is good too,so every Players using mod always rush it to become number 1 LOL
Play safe,be a humble Players,and remember You not VIP Players :face49:
F2P vs VIP or F2P vs DEV ,choose wisely
Is just a game,have fun and make a friends dude :pepe020:

Tags Tags
all are free share honkai impact honkai impact 3rd honkai impact 3rd (global) honkai impact 3rd cheat honkai impact 3rd hack honkai impact 3rd mod honkai impact cheat honkai impact global honkai impact hack honkai impact mod