Outdated Honkai: Star Rail Ver. 1.0.5 GameGuardian LUA Script | Global Speedhack | Speedhack battle | Peeking | No Interface

MatvPlay

Platinian
Original poster
Dec 31, 2019
Russia
Y_WxdPrmQVGUfgfzL4mhJteC1X3HdLib9bafnXaYr3WB8_s280.png

Playstore Link:

Game Name: Honkai: Star Rail
Game Version: v1.0.5
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
1. Global SpeedHack
2. Battle Speedhack
3. Peeking
4. No Interface

Credit to: @MatvPlay

Notes:
The last update of the script. I stop holding updates for personal reasons. In this update, the functions are still the same, I just added 2 new languages - Chinese and Indonesian. And also updated the speedhack in battle after a recent fix.And for sure, I also updated the function of disabling the interface, now it works differently.
I also remind you that to work with the Anonymous region, you need the Magisk module Lsposed + Hide my App list as well as the Shamiko module.

Below I will leave a video that is in the spoiler, it will teach you how to cheat game and not use the script. This will be useful for beginners and those who have not earned the script.

Changelog:
- now there are 4 languages in the script
- updated the function of disabling the interface
- updated acceleration in battle for a new fix in the game

*MOD Preview*

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*
1.) Installing Game guardian
2.) Download the script
3.) Run the script and rejoice
4.) Enjoy.
Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

MatvPlay

Platinian
Original poster
Dec 31, 2019
Russia
Use guys, it is unlikely that I will update to version 1.1, I will just have a busy schedule. But if anything, you can always do the same speedhack in battle without a script. Just look at my video instructions in spoiler.

Reactions: roidooo and zjrbyd