Private Server Honkai: Star Rail Ver. 2.5.0 Private Server | Yuuki | English | Unlimited Everything

no its not useless, other content is still playable like normal. Go play the original one if you want to do the story and mission.
yuuki, when will you update the new version? When there is a new update, update it directly in the game or download the new version and overwrite the old version

Is it possible to permanently delete the account? I mean my star rail UID account is saved on the web I can't used my genshin UID cause the star rail UID keep taking over instead. No matter what account I use....

Is it possible to permanently delete the account? I mean my star rail UID account is saved on the web I can't used my genshin UID cause the star rail UID keep taking over instead. No matter what account I use....
wdym overtaking? is it cause u want to use web commands but it always showing ur star rail acc? u can change ur game uid on web commands page btw

wdym overtaking? is it cause u want to use web commands but it always showing ur star rail acc? u can change ur game uid on web commands page btw

No I can't. Tried it numerous times. It's still the same thing. I put my genshin UID and when I want to get a code, it's showing my star rail UID instead. When I return back it automatically login into hsr UID and shows Ayaka bot.... I'm stuck on this.