Private Server Honkai: Star Rail Ver. 2.5.0 Private Server | Yuuki | English | Unlimited Everything

Hey, I can't ascend my characters or do some other things because equilibrium level is too low. When I go to the equilibrium trial to raise the level, it doesn't work. When I try to enter the trial, it just loads for a few seconds and nothing happens :(
I also don't see a command to raise equilibrium level, and when I try to use the web command to manually raise ascension level nothing happens either so not sure what I'm supposed to do here.

Hey, I can't ascend my characters or do some other things because equilibrium level is too low. When I go to the equilibrium trial to raise the level, it doesn't work. When I try to enter the trial, it just loads for a few seconds and nothing happens :(
I also don't see a command to raise equilibrium level, and when I try to use the web command to manually raise ascension level nothing happens either so not sure what I'm supposed to do here.
have u tried "/setlevel 70" command?

Screenshot_2024-05-15-15-41-59-951_com.yuuki.sros22.jpg

Anyone know what happened? It will repeat like this again if you tap reboot. And my internet works fine