Outdated [Hosted Games] A Kiss from Death 1.0.4 Mod

ajiu

Rookie
Nov 16, 2022
Philippines
Can the game data be extracted from your mod to another site's mod? The mod that I used has a minor bug so I want to try yours but I don't want to lose all my achievements

Typherion07

Platinian On Fire
Feb 12, 2020
Outer Space
Can the game data be extracted from your mod to another site's mod? The mod that I used has a minor bug so I want to try yours but I don't want to lose all my achievements
usually only the same modder can update over the same game without losing progress/save, it also depends on if your device your using is rooted then you can use other tools to save progress/save into next mod/game, then you could use tools like titanium backup to grab game files/saves and restore them over next mod...

ajiu

Rookie
Nov 16, 2022
Philippines
usually only the same modder can update over the same game without losing progress/save, it also depends on if your device your using is rooted then you can use other tools to save progress/save into next mod/game, then you could use tools like titanium backup to grab game files/saves and restore them over next mod...
How to know if my game is rooted? And idk if it would help but the mod i downloaded from first is filedb's mod