Not Working Hotstar v11.1.5 (Mod(VIP) + AdFree)

千丨ㄥ丨卩乇 (*_*)

I Have To Get Staff
Original poster
Mar 31, 2020
Toilet
hotstar.jpg

Hotstar is your go-to video streaming app for the best of Indian entertainment, TV shows, LIVE cricket, news and movies. Enjoy unlimited access to your favorite Star India TV shows, 200 days of LIVE cricket, exclusive Hotstar Specials from India’s best filmmakers and storytellers, blockbuster movies, and LIVE news in 7 Indian languages.

What you’ll love on Hotstar:

A. LIVE Cricket: Enjoy the best of cricket LIVE on Hotstar anytime, anywhere with a host of features including an exclusive Dugout commentary feed, pre-match and post-match analysis, regional and expert commentary in six languages, original cricket shows and behind the scenes action.

*Special Features*
-Working All Devices
-All VIP Content Unlocked
-Jio to hotstar working
-Channels available in line
-ADS disabled
-Black Screen removed
-SD Card movable
-Screenshot restriction removed

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.
If you have problems send me a messages here on platinmods :) The mod is tested by another team and it should work on all Android devices!

IBLEED

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hate to demotivate you since you're posting all this mods for us but it might just be only mine but non of your hotstar mods ever works. I have done all the things and use VPN and select the countries which have hotstar still the same old problem 'NOT WORKING'.

• Haha
Reactions: ༺S̷E̷E̷R̷༻

Lol pickor

Platinian
Sep 28, 2020
HOME
Hate to demotivate you since you're posting all this mods for us but it might just be only mine but non of your hotstar mods ever works. I have done all the things and use VPN and select the countries which have hotstar still the same old problem 'NOT WORKING'.
I think it's only for Hotstar vip

Tags
free ads hotstar hotstar free hotstar hack hotstar mod hotstar premium hotstar vip hotstar+disney