How did you found PMT website

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
I have no idea why I joined, most likely it was to ask Gay-Boy G-Bo about Unity menus? or the sharing team didnt credit me properly lol. But i did join early. July 2017 :face35:

• Haha
Reactions: Arcaxia

ahjie81

Platinian
Aug 22, 2019
London
Hello, I am pretty new and found it through google while typing modding android games which lead me to this thread.

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
? What is PMT? Imma not joining a website with just 3 letters, that sounds like a weird place. ?

feli95

Platinian
Apr 3, 2019
Alf
Me, searching for HP Hogwarts Mystery. Since my regular go-to page didn't have the then latest version, one of the first results (one that was less iffy, and looked like it was a decent page) was PMT.

Boy, do I not regret giving it a try! Honest! Bc I'm so proud of this community :face19:

Reactions: Francois284Modz

lilmartinez

Platinian
Oct 3, 2018
San Antonio
I was looking at human Anatomy and i saw a game ad of some shurt but i ignored it but my phone slipt and i click it and it took me to some website where ppl would talk about modded xbox 360 and p.s. 3 and console games etc and i read though it and someone mention platinmods and thats how i found this place

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
I was looking at human Anatomy and i saw a game ad of some shurt but i ignored it but my phone slipt and i click it and it took me to some website where ppl would talk about modded xbox 360 and p.s. 3 and console games etc and i read though it and someone mention platinmods and thats how i found this place
That sounds legit, lemme do it too xD

Fruitdrankje

Rookie
Sep 9, 2019
Error 404: Not Found
I was desperately looking for a mod on Google for Sword Art Online: Integral Factor. First hit was Platinmods.com I checked it out and was very bummed that I had to pay for it. I told myself I could find it somewhere else for free. I was wrong. :face01: I then made a calculated decision to upgrade to VIP afer verifying the content on this website along with checking out the staff and community. In the end I'm very happy with my purchase. The staff members respond really fast on any questions so that really helps me enjoy my time here.

Before being here I was on another website providing mods but lately they haven't been really up to date. They loaded their mods with ads to keep them free but I guess it wasn't really working out...