Help! How do i find "(offset=0x123)" offsets?

EzM0dZ

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 6, 2020
united states
Hi, I found useful methods in DnSpy but instead of a normal offset it says "(offset = 0x123)". I'v tried googling with no luck, so i was wondering how i can find it or if its even possible to. ss with example below.

Attachments

Reactions: あざらし

EzM0dZ

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 6, 2020
united states
Basically Hook them
And that means i'll need to make a mod menu correct? Actually there's a debug menu the developers left in that has UI elements i'm 101% certain if activated would allow me modify those values. if i were able to get the game to call it, would that work alternatively? ofc id have to figure out how to make that happen first ?. Thanks for the reply btw.

mars12

Platinian
Jun 8, 2020
jakarta
And that means i'll need to make a mod menu correct? Actually there's a debug menu the developers left in that has UI elements i'm 101% certain if activated would allow me modify those values. if i were able to get the game to call it, would that work alternatively? ofc id have to figure out how to make that happen first ?. Thanks for the reply btw.
hmm find again another method

EzM0dZ

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 6, 2020
united states
tiuu if i could like your post 1000x i would. i think i can figure out the rest by doing. seriously my guy thank you.

VensMods

Platinian
Jul 6, 2020
Japan
[QUOTE = "вяфκзη, должность: 1353077, участник: 946787"]
Вы должны выбрать поиск только методов, а не «Все вышеперечисленное», так как именно эти методы дают вам правильное смещение. Попробуйте найти метод "написано оранжевым"
[/ QUOTE]
you