Help! How do I modify a UI/Menu?

NotALegitGuy

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Sep 24, 2018
Costa Rica
Hey, so i basically want to modify LGL Mod Menu to make it look how i want, i have already tried this before by modifying menu.java and was somewhat successful but i was unable to change it's width or resize it or add more buttons to it without them overlapping each other.

I wanted to know if there was a way to get rid of those bugs and be able to freely customize it.

Or if anyone knows how to setup ImGui on Android that would also be helpful.

Sevol

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Jun 8, 2019
Russia
you shouldn't use LGL if you can't figure out where the width for the menu is set. You should ask simpler and more understandable questions, no one will write to you now how to set up imgui, you have to figure it out yourself lol

NotALegitGuy

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Sep 24, 2018
Costa Rica
you shouldn't use LGL if you can't figure out where the width for the menu is set. You should ask simpler and more understandable questions, no one will write to you now how to set up imgui, you have to figure it out yourself lol
I changed the MENU_WIDTH to 700, 300, 500 or whatever number comes to head, and it didn't affect the width of it, i tried messing around with the code where the box of the mod menu is located and it didn't affect the width either, i pretty much messed with everything in it and never figured out how to change the width of it, it always stayed the same except for the height

Tiahh

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 12, 2018
You should modify the init of the mod menu inside menu.java try to check for the layoutparams.