Tutorial How hack dc heores and villans (game guardian, parallel space/vmos Dword A)

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid
I will do this because I see that there is no mod apk of that game yet but since I don't know how to make a mod apk it is the best I can do

you can use parallel space if vmos is hard to use for some you can use parallel space but it will not be able to bind the data nor will it work on later android versions that's why i think vmos is better if it can work

I used the vmos from the platinmods page (as is obvious) but I also needed an android 9 rom that also has root because the game doesn't work on android 7, here I leave the links (it's not mine or that video and logically the vmos from here neither)

VMOS PRO v2.9.6 MOD APK (VIP unlocked, with Root and Xposed fix) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps/

the video is important to know how to install the rom of android 9

the video is important to know how to install the instance of android 9

If in the procedure it asks you to download vmos assistant, install it because it is also necessary for the android 9 rom to work, and once you have it, install the game from the play store of the rom so that by the way it updates automatically because as already I said it is with game guardian, not with a mod apk

IMG_20230801_183710.jpg
IMG_20230801_183818.jpg

remember that if vmos does not open, it may be because you should activate the permissions in the application settings

once all that is done (or if you have preferred to use parallel space because you could not get vmos to work) just follow the steps in this video with game guardian Inside the rom/ parallel space (this video if I did it) which in the video description puts the instructions on how to use the hack so that it does not freeze, if you have any questions you can talk to me in a direct message about platinmods, and I will do everything possible to guide you and help you if there are still errors, you do not know how to put the vmos or the android 9 rom

I will copy the description of the video and put it here in case the video crashes as it happens in some hack videos and I will paste it right below

I found the best and easiest way of all, it is only to put in order and in the middle of a game this

"main color damage; other colors damage (only once); defense; life ; dodge (which is usually 0)

BEFORE taking a turn, and it must necessarily be with the box that you check so that the minimum results come out so that the game does not freeze, and apart from having a lot of attack, it will always fail the attacks enemies,

just keep in mind that if some skeletons have always doge it is because you need to level up the used character or use another one that has another non-main color attack number, and because the ordered search omits some colors keep this in mind:

-If you use a blue character, the attack of all the characters will go up,

- if it is red, the attack of everything will go up except blue,

-if you use green, all the color attacks will go up except blue and red,

-if you use yellow, it will only go up attack of yellow and purple

-and if you use purple it will only increase the attack of purple (if purple does not appear results for putting the attack of other colors, then skip that section of the search)

but in all 5 cases it takes more or less time

but remember that the attack of the main color of the character goes first

-more than one character is not necessary, so You do not have to be changing by character since it will be already written as long as you do not close the game, so unless you have the bad coincidence that the non-primary attack coincides with the dodge power of the enemy skeleton and you don't the hack before the first turn,

ALWAYS WIN

That is the general for the hack method to work, it is the first time I dared to publish and I may have forgotten things but if there is any doubt I can help you by private message from platinmods, I hope you enjoy it

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid
I apologize for the grammatical errors, I don't know how to write English without a translator but I do read a lot of things without a translator so I can know what you think or how to help

Reactions: zverilius

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
I apologize for the grammatical errors, I don't know how to write English without a translator but I do read a lot of things without a translator so I can know what you think or how to help
Thanks! Have you tried hacking for energy and currency?

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid
So every time after completing battle we need to search for values ?
Yes But if you have a neutral character and save his statistics in the search part it will be faster to complete the campaign

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid
@byte55 pls try on bluestack emulator on pc or directly on rooted phone.It will work
I already did it in ld player but the game detects root, and without root you can use cheat egine but all the effects in the middle of the game or before starting it detects it, it only makes visual changes

byte55

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 11, 2020
Madrid
update: if dodge power is 0 then so is quest strong color damage; secondary color (only once); defending; life; Dodge; blocking amount (usually 30) the order box is for the beginning when the stats are low and it repeats too much but for it to have more effect it has to be a blue character as long as that box is necessary

I think it won't let me edit the post

Reactions: Mathurnikku